Friday, April 24, 2009

I still can't believe it.


After years of preparation and about 4500 hours of supervised clinical work, I have now been approved to be a licensed mental health counselor in Massachusetts! They said I can have the license if I just send them more money! Go figure....

Anyhow, I am happy to have it, but it does not feel real yet. I keep thinking that another obstacle must be standing in the way that I don't know about. I have been working toward this license since 2004. Now, only if I could convince my downsizing agency to pay me more! Thanks to all of you for your support.

4 comments:

Eustace Bright said...

You've worked so long for this -- what great news! Congratulations.

Susan said...

Thanks, Joe. Are you guys back yet from your adventure. I've been following your blog.

Anna said...

That is so great Susan!!! Congrats!

Chrystine said...

YAY!!! Congratulations Susan!